CDL Shuttle Driver Qualifications
Pre-Hire Drug Test completed by our provider
Provide signed forms to send to Previous Employer for Driver's Safety Performance Record (we will provide forms)
Additional Driver Qualifications - CDL (4 CCR 723-6-6108)
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Completed Contractor Application Packet
- Provide Copy of Motor Vehicle Report (Driving Record)
- Provide Fingerprint Qualification Letter
- Provide Photocopy of Driver's License
- Provide Photocopy of CDL Medical Examiner's Certificate
Click on the document name below to download a pdf document. All documents must be completed, signed and returned to us for review. The preferred method of delivery of the documents from the applicant to Absolute Prestige Limousine Service would be in person; however, the documents can be mailed or e-mailed and an interview date and time can be scheduled by telephone. Please note that the interview also includes an in person driving test.
- Pre-Hire Questionnaire
- Driver's Application for Qualification/Pre-Hire for Contract Labor Position
- Authorization for Information Request
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Fingerprint Instructions - Part 1
- Fingerprint Instructions - Part 2
- MVR for Insurance Company
- Certificate of Road Test
- CMV Cell Phone Rule - Compliance Agreement
- Driver Procedures
All documents must be signed by the driver or the inspector as indicated. Our normal office hours are 9 am to 5 pm.
When you are ready to schedule your interview, please call us at 970-858-8500.