At Absolute Prestige Ranch we have worked hard to create a space for the bride and groom and your guests to enjoy. There are so many aspects to planning your perfect wedding and stressing about venue size, tables and chairs, where you can get ready, etc. should not be included in your planning experience. Planning a wedding (or event) should be fun! If you find that you aren’t having fun planning than you may consider hiring a wedding planner. Otherwise, let the planning commence!
First things first!
If you are absolutely set on a wedding date, then book your venue FIRST! Before you do anything else, you need to have a place to say, “I Do”. If the date is more important than the venue, then you want to get it reserved as soon as the ring is on your finger!
If the Venue is more important than a specific date than you can have a little extra time to look for the perfect Venue. Here are some tips for searching for that perfect venue:
- Wedding Season is from April – October: If this is when you want your wedding to fall than start looking for that Venue pronto!
- Venue Capacity: You will need to have some sort of a guest list written out, so you know how big your venue needs to be. At lease a rough estimate will help in the beginning; IE: 100 or less or 100 or more!
- Day of the Week: Saturdays are the most expensive day to get married, and typically the most common. If you are willing to have a wedding on Friday or Sunday or any other day of the week you may be able to save a little on the Venue Price. However, you will want to consider if your guests are travelling from out of town, which may make it more difficult for them to get time off of work.
- What does the Venue Cost include? Many Venues only provide a space for you to get married. Some will include tables and chairs, but you will need to rent your own linens, etc.
- Where can you get ready? Does the venue have on-site dressing rooms? Many will have an area where the bride and bridesmaids may get ready but may not have another space for the groom and groomsmen.
- Time: How much time does the Venue Rental include? Most venue rentals will be for a full day, but some may include the day before or the day after.
Make sure you ask any potential Venue these questions, so you know what you are getting from the start!
If this has got you stressing then consider hiring a wedding planner and/or attend a local Bridal Expo for inspirations, tips, discounts and be able to meet with several vendors all on one day!
Check out the Hitched In GJ Bridal Experience on November 9, 2019 from 2-6pm at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Junction. We’ll be there along with over 50 other wedding vendors to help you plan your Perfect Day!
Register Here – Use Coupon Code HALFOFF to save on your Registration!